NOTICE is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Chinese Association of Victoria, on Sunday, 20 March 2022 at 1330 hours.
- Receive and adopt the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
- President’s Address.
- To receive, consider and adopt the financial report of the CAV for the year ended 31 December 2021 and the reports by the Treasurer and the Auditors thereon.
- Appointment of an Independent Auditor.
- Report from School Principal.
- Report from School Council Chair.
- Report from School Building Trust Fund
- Report from the Honorary Fellows Board Chairperson
- Report from the Building Project Committee Chairperson
- Confirmation of Safekeeping of CAV Certificate of Title by Chua Tan & Associates.
- General Business by prior notice duly submitted to the Executive Committee.
- Election of Incoming Committee by the returning officer.
More information at: AGM Papers