2021 Annual General Meeting
21 March @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
2021 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Chinese Association of Victoria, on Sunday, 21 March 2021 at 1400 hours.
(Please refer to Notice of General Meeting sent to all members for the latest version)
- Receive and adopt the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
- President’s Address.
- To receive, consider and adopt the financial report of the CAV for the year ended 31 December 2020 and the reports by the Treasurer and the Auditors thereon.
- Appointment of an Independent Auditor.
- Report from School Principal.
- Report from School Building Trust Fund Chairperson.
- Report from the Honorary Fellows Board and Nomination for Honorary Fellows.
- Confirmation of Safekeeping of CAV Certificate of Title by Chua Tan & Associates.
- General Business by prior notice duly submitted to the Executive Committee.
- Election of Incoming Committee by the returning officer.
These should be submitted to the CAV Secretary by 6.00pm on Sunday 14 March 2020. Arrangements will be made to distribute the curriculum vitae of any candidate if submitted to the CAV Secretary by this date.